Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole Recipe
This Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole Recipe is packed with fluffy eggs, potatoes, ham, and plenty of cheese! This quick and easy recipe is perfect for brunch.
Servings: 8 people
- 7 large eggs
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk can use 1 1/2 cups “regular” milk if you like
- 1 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (28 oz) bag Frozen Potatoes O’Brien w/ Onions & Peppers keep frozen
- 2 cups chopped ham
- 1 (8 oz) bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 oz) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
In another VERY large bowl, mix together frozen potatoes (break up any clumps), ham, and the three cheeses.
Pour egg mixture over potato mixture and stir to combine.
Pour mixture into prepared pan.
Bake, uncovered, for about 1 hour - 1 hour 15 minutes, or until bubbling and the eggs have set and the potatoes are tender.
Remove from oven and let rest for about 5-10 minutes.
Top with cilantro and green onions, if desired, serve and enjoy!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Calories: 679kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 251mg | Sodium: 1556mg | Potassium: 910mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 840IU | Vitamin C: 13.7mg | Calcium: 536mg | Iron: 2mg