Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe
This Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese takes minutes to put together and is full of FOUR kinds of cheese: Asiago, Sharp Cheddar, Monterey Jack, and Gouda, which makes this the best holiday side dish!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 12 people
- 1 (16 oz) box macaroni uncooked
- 1 cup broth chicken or vegetable
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt more or less to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) Crystal Farms Shredded Asiago
- 1 cup (4 oz) Crystal Farms Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1 cup (4 oz) Crystal Farms Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 cup (4 oz) Crystal Farms Gouda Cheese shredded
Grease crockpot with cooking spray and combine macaroni, broth, half and half, milk, salt, and black pepper in crockpot.
In a separate bowl, combine all the shredded cheese.
Set aside 1/2 cup of the cheese in a smaller bowl and pour the rest into the crockpot.
Stir to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW 2 hours.
Stir, top with the additional 1/2 cup cheese and cook an additional 30 minutes (covered).
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 654mg | Potassium: 323mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 480mg | Iron: 0.8mg