Cream Cheese Chicken
This Cream Cheese Chicken is absolutely decadent! Chicken is smothered in cream cheese, piled with bacon, spices, and cheddar, and baked until juicy.
Servings: 8 people
- 4 (8 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
- 2 (4 oz) cans green chiles
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 (1 oz) packet dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (8 oz) block sharp cheddar cheese shredded and divided
- 1 pound bacon cooked, crumbled, and divided
- 1 cup chopped green onions divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray, then place the chicken breasts in a single layer. Set aside.
In a medium sized bowl, stir together cream cheese, green chiles, mayo, ranch seasoning, garlic powder, chili powder, half the cheese, half the bacon, and half the green onions.
Spread mixture evenly over the chicken breasts, then sprinkle on remaining cheese.
Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken has cooked through.
Top with remaining bacon and green onions and serve!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 4oz chicken + sauce | Calories: 618kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 172mg | Sodium: 1193mg | Potassium: 649mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 923IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 252mg | Iron: 1mg