Banana Pudding Ice Cream
This Banana Pudding Ice Cream is rich and creamy yet light and fluffy. It's packed with so much banana flavor and two types of crunchy cookies!
Servings: 12 people
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 2 (3.4 oz) boxes instant banana pudding mix
- 2 very ripe bananas mashed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups chopped cookies I used half Nilla Wafers and half Lorna Doone Shortbread Cookies
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together condensed milk, cream cheese, pudding mix, mashed bananas, and vanilla extract.
Stir in chopped cookies, then set aside.
Using your stand mixer with the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture, then pour into a freezer safe container.
Seal with the lid, then place in the freezer until firm, about 8 hours.
Let soften slightly at room temperature before scooping and serving!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 1person | Calories: 455kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 230mg | Potassium: 274mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 934IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 1mg