Avocado Tuna Salad
This Avocado Tuna Salad is light, fresh, and just as creamy as classic tuna salad without the mayo! Serve it on bread, with crackers, in a wrap, you name it!
Servings: 6 people
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (5 oz) cans tuna drained and flaked
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 2 ribs celery diced
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, salt, parsley, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper.
Stir in tuna, avocado, celery, red onion, and relish.
Taste and re-season, if necessary, then serve and enjoy!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 1person | Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 693mg | Potassium: 570mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 231IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2mg