Vegan Pasta Salad
This Vegan Pasta Salad is loaded with pasta shells, chickpeas, kalamata olives, and veggies all tossed in tangy homemade red wine vinaigrette. It's fresh, easy to make, and healthy!
Servings: 16 people
- 1 (16 oz) box pasta cooked al denté according to package directions (I used medium shells)
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas drained
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup basil chopped
- 2 batches red wine vinaigrette made according to recipe directions
Place pasta, chickpeas, onion, peppers, cucumber, olives, cilantro, and basil into a large bowl.
Stir to combine.
Toss with desired amount of vinaigrette (I used the full 2 batches).
Cover and chill in the fridge until cold.
Taste and re-season, if necessary, then serve and enjoy!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 1person | Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 352mg | Potassium: 234mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 450IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 3mg