Peanut Butter Protein Balls
These No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls are a quick, easy, and healthy snack. They're packed with all-natural peanut butter, loaded with dark chocolate chips, and are naturally sweetened! Can be made with or without a food processor.
Servings: 40 balls
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats gluten free if necessary
- 1/2 cup protein powder vanilla, chocolate, or peanut butter (can be vegan or whey)
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (26 oz) jar all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey or pure maple syrup I like using 1/2 and 1/2 (use maple syrup to keep vegan)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Using a stand mixer or a food processor: mix or pulse together oats, protein powder, flaxseed, and salt.
Add in peanut butter, honey/maple syrup, and vanilla, then mix or pulse again until well combined.
Use your hands to mix in the chocolate chips.
Use a small cookie scoop to scoop and roll into 40 balls.
Store in the fridge or freezer, then serve frozen, chilled, room temperature, or warmed in the microwave!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 1ball | Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 119mg | Potassium: 163mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg