Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes
This Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes is comfort food at its finest. This cozy slow cooker dinner is made up of tender chicken, fluffy potatoes, and veggies smothered in a rich and flavorful cream sauce.
Servings: 8 people
- 1/2 pound carrots peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch thick coins
- 1 small onion chopped into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 thick cubes
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 (1 oz) packets dry ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 pint half-and-half room temperature
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- Salt to taste (I used about 1 teaspoon)
Grease a 6 quart crockpot with cooking spray.
Add in carrots, onion, and potatoes, then place chicken breasts on top.
Sprinkle on ranch seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper.
Pour in chicken broth.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
Remove chicken and cube.
Whisk together half and half and flour in a small bowl, then pour into the crockpot.
Stir in peas and cubed chicken.
Cover and cook an additional 1 hour on HIGH or until the veggies are tender and the sauce has thickened to your liking.
Taste and season with salt, then serve and enjoy!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 1person | Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 1196mg | Potassium: 1117mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 5507IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 2mg