Cranberry Chicken Salad
This Cranberry Chicken Salad is easy to make and perfect for meal prepped lunches! It's packed with bacon, crunchy veggies, and chewy dried cranberries, and is great served on a sandwich, over a salad, or with crackers!
Servings: 6 people
- 1 cup olive oil mayo
- 1 tablespoon lime juice plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste (I did 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper)
- 1 pound rotisserie chicken cubed (about 1 small rotisserie chicken - skin and bones removed)
- 6 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 3 tablespoons red onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted pistachios roughly chopped
In a large bowl, whisk together mayo, lime juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Stir in chicken, bacon, celery, red onion, cranberries, and pistachios.
Taste and re-season if necessary.
Serve or cover and chill in the fridge until ready to eat.
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 1person | Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 698mg | Potassium: 212mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 138IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg