Instant Pot Carne Asada
This Instant Pot Carne Asada has everything you love about carne asada, but it's made quicker and easier by using the Instant Pot. It's tender, flavorful, and great served in tacos with all your favorite mix-ins!
Servings: 6 people
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice about 1 orange
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice about 1 lime
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice about 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or gluten free alternative
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds flank steak sliced against the grain into thin strips (about 1/4 inch thick)
- Taco fixings: tortillas, guacamole, pico de gallo, crumbled feta, sour cream, etc. for serving
Whisk together oil, vinegar, orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, soy sauce, paprika, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper until well combined.
Stir in steak.
Cover and let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or in the fridge for up to 8 hours.
Pour steak and marinade into your 6 quart Instant Pot.
Cover and lock the lid (make sure the steam releasing handle is pointing to sealing).
Cook on HIGH pressure for 6 minutes.
When the time is up, allow a natural release for 15 minutes, then flip the valve to release the remaining pressure.
Serve with your favorite taco fixings and enjoy!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 1person | Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 1015mg | Potassium: 615mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 3mg