Crockpot Green Bean Casserole
This Crockpot Green Bean Casserole is a classic holiday side dish made in the slow cooker! It's creamy, flavorful, made with frozen green beans, and topped with crispy fried onions.
Servings: 8 people
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk I used skim
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 oz) block sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 (12 oz) packages frozen cut green beans
- 1 (6 oz) can French-fried onions
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
Grease 6 quart crockpot with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together condensed soup, sour cream, soy sauce, flour, parmesan, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
Stir in shredded cheese and frozen green beans.
Pour mixture into prepared crockpot, then cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
Stir in half the onions and bacon, then taste and re-season, if necessary.
Optional: let sit for 15 minutes, uncovered, to thicken.
Top casserole with remaining French-fried onions and bacon right before serving!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 1person | Calories: 440kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 1438mg | Potassium: 494mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1334IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 389mg | Iron: 2mg