Almond Flour Oatmeal Cookies
These Almond Flour Oatmeal Cookies are buttery, chewy, and gluten-free! Use your favorite mix-ins: butterscotch chips, raisins, chocolate chips, M&Ms — you name it!
Servings: 16 cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour spoon and leveled
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats certified gluten free, if necessary
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips semi-sweet, milk, or dark are all fine
- 1/2 cup butterscotch baking chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line 3 baking sheets with silicone mats.
In your stand mixer (or using a hand mixer), beat butter and brown sugar together until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
Beat in vanilla and egg.
Beat in almond flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
Beat in chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
Using a large cookie scoop, pack dough into the scoop and turn out dough onto prepared baking sheet - no more than 6 cookies on each baking sheet.
Bake immediately, or cover baking sheets with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
Remove plastic wrap and bake cookies in preheated oven until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cookies sit for 5-10 minutes.
Transfer to a wire cooling rack to let finish cooling or eat immediately!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 140mg | Potassium: 46mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 212IU | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg