Chicken Alfredo Bake
This Chicken Alfredo Bake is loaded with penne pasta, rich and creamy homemade alfredo sauce, rotisserie chicken, broccoli, and THREE types of cheese!
Servings: 12 people
- 1 (16 oz) box penne pasta cooked 2 minutes less than al denté according to package directions
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken I used 1 cooked rotisserie chicken with skin removed (about 1 pound)
- 1 (10.8 oz) bag frozen broccoli florets cooked until crisp tender according to package directions, drained, then roughly chopped
- 2 batches alfredo sauce about 4 cups
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 oz) package sliced provolone cheese
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a deep 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Place cooked pasta, chicken, broccoli, and alfredo sauce into a large bowl, then stir to combine.
Taste and re-season, if necessary.
Spread 1/2 of the pasta mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
Layer with 1/2 of the provolone cheese slices.
Dollop then spread out 1/2 of the sour cream on top of the cheese.
Sprinkle with 1/2 of the mozzarella.
Repeat the layers.
Top with grated parmesan.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30-45 minutes, or until the cheeses are melted and the center is hot.
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 1person | Calories: 820kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 35g | Cholesterol: 211mg | Sodium: 772mg | Potassium: 476mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2117IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 590mg | Iron: 2mg