This Chicken Tetrazzini is quick and easy comfort food at its finest. Rotisserie chicken is tossed with noodles in the most luxurious creamy, cheesy sauce!
Servings: 8 people
- 1 (16 oz) box linguini cooked 2 minutes less than al denté according to package directions
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 2 (10.5 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream room temperature
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup white wine can replace with milk
- 4 cups cooked and cubed chicken I used 1 rotisserie (about 1 pound)
- 1 (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together butter, cream cheese, soup, sour cream, salt, paprika, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and wine until well combined.
Use tongs to stir in chicken and noodles.
Pour mixture evenly into prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle the top with shredded mozzarella, then parmesan.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serving: 1person | Calories: 664kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 120mg | Sodium: 1182mg | Potassium: 409mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1205IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 271mg | Iron: 2mg