Spinach Artichoke Dip
This Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip is creamy, cheesy, and packed with artichoke hearts and frozen spinach. This classic appetizer will be a hit at any party!
Servings: 8 people
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream room temperature
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 (15 oz) can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 (10 oz) box frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 oz) block Colby Jack cheese shredded
- Ritz crackers, triscuits, pita chips, toasted baguette, bagel chips, etc. for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9 inch round non-stick baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
Use a hand mixer to beat cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, soy sauce, hot sauce, dried basil, salt, pepper, and garlic together until well combined.
Beat in artichoke hearts, spinach, parmesan, and colby jack.
Spread into baking dish and bake until the middle is hot and the top has lightly browned, about 25-30 minutes.
Serve with your favorite chips/crackers and enjoy!
Serving: 1person | Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 848mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 5427IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 359mg | Iron: 2mg