Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
This Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is ultra creamy and packed with peanut butter and chocolate. This healthy smoothie tastes like a chocolate peanut butter milkshake!
Servings: 2 smoothies
- 2 large very ripe bananas sliced and frozen
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk of choice plus more, if necessary
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Handful of ice plus more, if necessary
- Drizzle of peanut butter, crushed peanuts, chocolate chips, etc. optional for topping
Place bananas, protein powder, peanut butter, milk, vanilla, ground cinnamon, and ice into a high powered blender.
Blend until smooth.
Add more milk if it’s too thick.
Add more ice or frozen banana if it’s too thin.
Pour into 2 glasses, top with optional toppings and enjoy!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 456kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 299mg | Potassium: 1006mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 186IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 293mg | Iron: 1mg