Cake Mix Cookies
These Cake Mix Cookies can be made with any combination of cake mix, pudding mix, and mix-ins! These ultra fluffy cookies are quick, easy, and delicious.
Servings: 18 cookies
- 1 (15.25 oz) box cake mix see post above for flavor suggestions
- 1 (3.4 - 3.9 oz) box instant pudding/jello mix see post above for flavor suggestions
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 - 1 cup mix-ins see post above for flavor suggestions
In a large bowl, add in dry cake mix, dry pudding mix, butter, and eggs.
Mix together, until well combined, using a hand mixer.
Pour in mix-ins of choice and beat again until evenly incorporated.
Cover and chill the dough for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
Use a large cookie scoop to scoop 9 cookies onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving room for the cookies to spread.
Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. They may not look quite done, but they continue cooking and firm up as they cool.
Remove from oven, cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet, then remove cookies and place onto a wire baking rack to continue cooling.
Repeat with remaining dough.
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Nutritional information does not include mix-ins. Nutritional info is also a very rough estimate and will depend on products used!
See post above for more flavor variations.
See post above for more mix-in ideas.
Different flavors may bake for different lengths, because not all cake mixes are created equal. Different mix-ins may also cause the cookies to spread more or less.
If you want really fluffy cookies, chill the dough for 30 minutes, scoop onto prepared baking sheet, then chill for an additional 30 minutes. I like this method, because if you chill the dough in the bowl for longer than 30 minutes, it gets harder to scoop. Bake as directed.
- Yellow cake + butterscotch pudding + M&Ms
- Chocolate cake + chocolate pudding + semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Funfetti + vanilla pudding + white chocolate chips
- Red velvet + white chocolate pudding + white & semi-sweet chocolate chips
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 209mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 188IU | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg