These Stuffed Shells are packed with cheese and kid approved! This quick weeknight dinner is easy, cheesy, perfection!
Servings: 7 people
- 28 jumbo pasta shells cooked al dente according to package directions (I made the whole box, in case some ripped.)
- 1 (24 oz) container cottage cheese drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided; 1 cup each
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese divided; 1/2 cup each
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (24 oz) jar pasta sauce plus more for serving, if desired
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Place cottage cheese, 1/2 of the mozzarella, 1/2 of the parmesan, Italian seasoning, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and eggs into a food processor.
Process until combined. It's okay if it's still a little chunky. Set aside.
Pour half the sauce into the bottom of prepared pan.
Stuff cooked shells with the cheese mixture (spoon it in or pipe using a ziplock baggie), then place them in prepared baking dish.
Pour on remaining sauce then top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until edges are bubbly and shells are slightly set.
Serve and enjoy!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 4shells | Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 1637mg | Potassium: 556mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 974IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 436mg | Iron: 2mg