This Macaroni Salad is packed with tender noodles and a super creamy, yet tangy dressing. Full of mayonnaise, relish, dijon mustard, spices, onion, celery, bell pepper, and hard-boiled eggs. It's loaded with flavor and makes the perfect side dish for a grill-out or potluck.
Servings: 16 people
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons relish
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt plus more to taste (I did 2 1/2 teaspoons)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (16 oz) box elbow macaroni cooked according to package directions
- 3 large hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1/2 small red onion finely diced
- 2 stalks celery finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper finely diced
In a large bowl, whisk together mayo, vinegar, sugar, relish, mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
Stir in cooked pasta, hard boiled eggs, red onion, celery, and bell pepper.
Serve immediately or chill in the fridge, covered, until ready to serve and enjoy!
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 439mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 375IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg