Pecan Pie Milkshake
'Tis the season for pie! Use leftovers to make this amazing Pecan Pie Milkshake. It's cozy, creamy, and loaded with butter pecan ice cream, pecan pie (homemade or store bought), caramel, and optional bourbon!
Servings: 2 shakes
Caramel Pecan Rim:
- Caramel sauce the kind you use for ice cream
- Crushed pecans
Pecan Pie Milkshake:
- 3 cups butter pecan ice cream plus more until desired consistency is reached
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce plus more for serving
- 2 pieces pecan pie about 7 oz (I used a box of frozen and thawed
EDWARDS® 2 Slices Georgia Style Pecan Pie
- linked in the post above)
- Milk as necessary, could also use bourbon
- Whipped cream for serving
- Ground cinnamon for serving
- Crushed pecans for serving
Pour caramel onto a small plate. Place crushed pecans onto another small plate.
Dunk the rims of two glasses into the caramel. Dunk rim into crushed pecans.
Place ice cream, 2 tablespoons of caramel, and pecan pie into a high powered blender.
Blend until smooth.
Add more ice cream or milk/bourbon, if necessary, until desired consistency is reached.
Fill glasses with the milkshake.
Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of ground cinnamon, crushed pecans, and an extra drizzle of caramel.
Serve with a straw and enjoy!
Serving: 1shake | Calories: 559kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 275mg | Potassium: 439mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 56g | Vitamin A: 834IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 264mg | Iron: 1mg