Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
This healthy chicken caesar pasta salad is super quick, easy, healthy, and delicious! Loaded with whole wheat penne, rotisserie chicken, hard boiled eggs, onion, pepper, romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, croutons, and my secret ingredient: store-bought greek yogurt caesar salad dressing!
Servings: 16 people
- 1 (16 oz) box whole penne pasta cooked
- 3-4 cups chopped cooked chicken (1 1/2 pounds cooked - about 1 rotisserie)
- 4 large hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (14 oz) bottles greek yogurt caesar salad dressing I used Bolthouse
- salt to taste
- 2 cups croutons plus more if desired
Place pasta, chicken, eggs, red onion, bell pepper, romaine, and parmesan into a large bowl.
Toss to combine.
Pour in ONE bottle of dressing and toss to combine.
Taste and season with salt.
If serving immediately: stir in croutons and enjoy!
If serving later: cover and place in fridge to chill. Stir in croutons right before serving. Taste and re-season, if necessary. If dry, stir in more dressing.
Store leftovers, covered, in the fridge.
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 134mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1155IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 0.8mg