Caramel Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Cake
Caramel fudge brownie ice cream cake. 5 layers of summer perfection: brownie, caramel and hot fudge sauce, pecans and oreos, vanilla chocolate swirl ice cream, and cool whip. Totally customizable! Don't like pecans? Trade them out for something else. Hate cool whip? Use whipped cream! Endless possibilities!
Servings: 24 people
- 1 (18.3) oz box brownie mix plus all other ingredients listed on the back of the box (oil, water, egg - I used melted butter instead of the oil and buttermilk instead of water)
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
plus more for topping
- 1 cup pecans roughly chopped, plus more for topping
- 1 cup oreos roughly chopped, plus more for topping
- 1-2 (1.5 quart) tubs vanilla/chocolate swirl ice cream softened*
- 1 (8 oz) tub cool whip you could also use whipped cream
Make brownie batter according to box directions.
Pour batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan*.
Bake according to package directions. Be sure to not overbake.
Allow brownies to cool completely before moving on to the next step.
Once the brownies are cooled, drizzle evenly with caramel and hot fudge.
Evenly sprinkle on pecans and oreos.
Top with softened ice cream. Use a spatula to spread it out in an even layer.
Place in the freezer until firm, at least 2-3 hours (depending on your freezer).
Remove from freezer and top with cool whip and more toppings (fudge, caramel, pecans, oreos), if desired!
Serve and enjoy or place back into freezer until ready to serve.
Store leftovers in the freezer.**
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
*If you’re using 2 quarts of you’ll need to use a deeper 9x13 pan.
1 quart of ice cream is thicker brownie to ice cream ratio - pictured. 2 quarts gives you more ice cream to brownie ratio.
**If you’re storing these in the freezer for longer than a few hours, they’ll need to sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes for easier slicing.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 186mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 270IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 1.4mg