Healthy Greek Yogurt Lemon Parmesan Tilapia
Healthy Greek Yogurt Lemon Parmesan Tilapia Recipe. Baked tilapia covered in greek yogurt, lemon juice, a touch of butter, a dash of parmesan, and spices. Quick, easy, healthy, and gluten free. Perfect for a week night dinner.
Servings: 4 people
- 4 (4 oz) filets tilapia fresh or thawed if frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice about 1 lemon juiced + more for serving
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes omit if you don’t like spice, a little goes a long way in this recipe
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Dry tilapia thoroughly with paper towels.
Place into prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle tilapia with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, greek yogurt, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
Spoon butter mixture evenly over the tilapia filets.
Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the tilapia is cooked through and easily flakes off with a fork.
Serve with more salt and lemon juice, to taste.
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 1filet | Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 394mg | Potassium: 354mg | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 2.9mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 0.7mg