Fresh Salsa Recipe
This Fresh Salsa Recipe is easy summer perfection! This no-bake recipe is loaded with fresh, juicy tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeños, fresh cilantro, and plenty of lime juice!
Servings: 16 people
- 1/2 small white onion roughly chopped
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeño roughly chopped, de-seeded for less spice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 pound roma tomatoes quartered (about 5 large)
- 1-2 (5.5) oz cans tomato juice*
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
Place onion, garlic, jalapeno, and cilantro into a food processor.
Pulse together until finely chopped (unless you like big chunks).
Add in tomatoes, 1 can tomato juice, sugar, salt, and lime juice.
Pulse again until the desired consistency has been reached.
Add in another can tomato juice and more salt if desired.
Store, covered, in the fridge until chilled.
Serve with chips and enjoy!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
This IS a looser, not too chunky salsa. If you would like a more chunky salsa, you might want to omit the tomato juice completely and pulse the mixture together less.
All that being said, if you like a looser, less chunky salsa, I LOVE this with both cans of tomato juice.
Calories: 12kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 120mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 365IU | Vitamin C: 9.6mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.2mg