Grilled Potato Salad with Hickory Smoked Brown Sugar Pork Chops
Grilled Potato Salad with Hickory Smoked Brown Sugar Pork Chops aka the perfect summer dinner! Juicy fresh pork paired with a grilled potato salad that's loaded with blue cheese, bacon, garlic, red onion, cilantro, and more! Quick. Easy. Delicious!
Servings: 4 people
- Smithfield Hickory Smoked Brown Sugar Dry Seasoned Pork Chops cooked according to package directions
- 1 pound Petite Medley Gourmet Potatoes gold, red, and purple mini potatoes, cut into 1/2” slices (I cut each potato into 3rds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar divided
- 4-6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon I used Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 2-3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven or grill to 425 degrees F.
Place prepped potatoes into a large bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Divide the potatoes evenly between two large sheets of tin foil.
Loosely wrap the tin foil around the potatoes, making sure that it's sealed completely.
Grill or bake in preheated grill or oven for about 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
Carefully remove the foil and place the cooked potatoes into another large bowl.
Add in bacon, blue cheese, garlic, red onion, cilantro.
Gently stir to combine.
Taste and re-season with salt and pepper.
Serve warm, room temperature, or cold!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
*If you want grill marks, simply grill the unseasoned, non oiled sliced potatoes on a hot grill or grill pan - it only takes a minute or two per side. Then proceed with the recipe.
**Nutritional information does not include pork.
Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 393mg | Potassium: 555mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 13.5mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 3.8mg