Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
This Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip Recipe only requires 6 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep! Full of cream cheese, yogurt, marshmallow creme, hot cocoa mix, cool whip, and marshmallow bits! Serve with cookies, pretzels, fruit, and more!
Servings: 12 people
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt room temperature
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup instant dark hot cocoa mix
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip thawed in the fridge
- 1 tablespoon mini marshmallow bits
- Cookies and fruit for serving
Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the yogurt and marshmallow creme and beat until smooth.
Add the cocoa mix and beat until creamy.
Fold in 1/2 cup of the Cool Whip gently with a rubber spatula.
Spoon the cheesecake dip into a serving bowl. Top it with the remaining 1/4 cup Cool Whip and the mini marshmallow bits.
Serve the dip with an assortment or cookies and fruit.
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 153mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 260IU | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 0.3mg