Asian Roasted Broccoli
Roasted broccoli turned up a notch, this Asian Roasted Broccoli Recipe is healthy and full of coconut oil, soy sauce, spices, and just a touch of sriracha! Vegan. Can be gluten free.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pound broccoli florets washed and dried
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or gluten free alternative
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha more or less to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Sesame seeds and red pepper flakes optional for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
Place the broccoli in a single layer onto the prepared pan and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together melted oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sriracha, garlic powder, and ginger powder.
Pour over broccoli and toss until fully combined.
Bake in preheated oven for 15-25 minutes, or until broccoli is cooked to your liking, stirring halfway through.
Taste and re-season, if necessary, and serve!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 567mg | Potassium: 386mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 705IU | Vitamin C: 101.9mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1.1mg