Peanut Butter Energy Bites
These Peanut Butter Energy Bites are the perfect healthier treat to satisfy your sweet tooth! Full of all natural peanut butter, oats, and just a touch of honey! Only 130 calories! Gluten free. Vegetarian.
Servings: 8 bites
- 1/3 cup all natural sugar free peanut butter* thoroughly stirred
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt you may not need this if your peanut butter already has salt
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats use a gluten free variety if you're gluten free
- 1 oz dry roasted salted peanuts about 1/4 cup roughly chopped
- dark chocolate melted for drizzling/dunking, optional
In a large bowl, use a hand mixer (or stand mixer) to mix together peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and salt.
Beat in oats and chopped peanuts.
Use a cookie scoop to scoop mixture into 8 even bites.
Use your hands to roll them into balls.
Optional - dunk in or drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
Enjoy! Store leftovers in a sealed tupperware container in the fridge!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
*I've only used Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter that was chilled in the fridge (this is where you should store your natural peanut butter anyway). Since all nut butters vary in flavor/consistency, you may need to adjust the amount of honey/oats to get the correct consistency for the bites.
Helpful tips: If your bites are too loose and sticky to form into balls, add more oats. If your bites are too dry and crumbly, add more honey.
Serving: 1bite | Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Sugar: 5g