These Granola Truffles only require 5 ingredients and taste like sugar cookies! Granola, vanilla extract, almond extract, cream cheese, and white chocolate!
Servings: 11 bites
- 8 oz Sweet Home Farm French Vanilla Granola about 3 cups
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz white chocolate melted
- 1 teaspoon oil if necessary for thinning out white chocolate
- dark chocolate if desired for drizzling
- sprinkles if desired
Line a baking sheet or plate with wax/parchment paper. Set aside.
Place granola, vanilla, almond extract, and cream cheese into food processor.
Process until well combined.
Use a cookie scoop to scoop the mixture into even bites.
Roll into balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
Freeze for 30 minutes.
Dip into white chocolate, drizzle with dark chocolate, and add sprinkles.
Freeze for an additional 10-20 minutes, or until chocolate has hardened.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Serving: 1truffle | Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 1mg