Five Ingredient Mint Chocolate Candy
This is five ingredient mint chocolate candy. Chocolate that crunches slightly when you bite into it, filled with creamy, sweet, sugary, minty perfection!
Servings: 24 candies
- 1 (2 pound) bag powdered sugar
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- Mint and/or peppermint extract to taste (I used 1/2 - 1 teaspoon)
- Food coloring I used both red and green
- Milk chocolate of choice melted (I used Hershey's Kisses)
Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
Use a hand or stand mixer to beat powdered sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and melted butter together until well combined.
Mix in your extract and food coloring of choice.*
Scoop or roll into balls, then place onto prepared baking sheet.
Freeze until hard.
Dip in melted chocolate, then refreeze until the chocolate has hardened.
Place in freezer safe containers and store in the freezer.
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Nutritional information includes using 16 oz of chocolate.
* I divide the dough in half to make a pink peppermint dough and a green mint dough.
Serving: 1candy | Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 44IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg