Chocolate Berry Green Protein Smoothie
This chocolate berry green protein smoothie is so tasty, naturally sweetened, and packed full of nutrients! Less than 300 calories with 26 grams of protein.
Servings: 1 smoothie
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (mine had raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries)
- 1/2 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder I used SunWarrior
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- ice cubes optional
Place all the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth! Add ice, if a thicker texture is desired, and blend again.
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 259mg | Potassium: 980mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 5945IU | Vitamin C: 20.7mg | Calcium: 534mg | Iron: 1.9mg