Mexican Pasta Salad
This Mexican Pasta Salad needs to make an appearance at your next grill out. A fun textured pasta + fresh crunchy veggies + black beans + a kick butt sauce!
Servings: 16 people
- 1 (16 oz) jar picante sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 (16 oz) box rotini pasta cooked al dente according to package directions
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can sweet corn drained
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper diced
- Cilantro optional as a garnish
Combine cooked (and drained) pasta, black beans, corn, and bell peppers in a large bowl.
Toss with sauce, cover (or place in large tupperware), and chill in the fridge for at least two hours, or overnight.
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
The sauce will be extremely runny right after you make it, but will thicken and adhere to the pasta as it chills in the fridge!
Want to make this gluten free? Be sure to use a gluten free pasta!
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 448mg | Potassium: 342mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 365IU | Vitamin C: 7.1mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1.3mg