Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Recipe
This Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff is so easy, ultra-creamy, and makes the perfect hearty and cozy meal for those cold winter nights. This slow cooker version of a classic is made without cream of "x" soup and the beef is cooked low and slow, resulting in an extra tender texture.
Servings: 6 people
- 1/2 cup beef broth ** divided
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup white wine or more milk/broth
- 2 teaspoons salt may need to lessen if you replace wine with broth
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (8 oz) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion minced
- 2 pounds round steak cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 (16 oz) package wide egg noodles cooked according to package directions
Grease crockpot with cooking spray.
Directly in the crockpot, whisk together 1/4 cup broth, milk, white wine, salt, pepper, onion powder, parsley, celery seed, and paprika.
Stir in butter, mushrooms, onion, and steak.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
Whisk together the other 1/4 cup beef broth, flour, and sour cream.
Stir into the crockpot and cook, UNCOVERED, for an additional 30 minutes.
Serve over cooked egg noodles!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Calories: 671kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 189mg | Sodium: 995mg | Potassium: 974mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 525IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg | Calcium: 133mg | Iron: 5.4mg