Texas Caviar Recipe
Ready for the easiest Cinco de Mayo recipe ever? This Texas Caviar comes together in a matter of minutes and is full of fresh veggies, beans, corn, and topped with tangy red wine vinegar and lime dressing!
Servings: 12 people
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 - 1 jalapeño peppers diced, seeded/deveined for a less spicy dip
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes quartered (I used half red, half yellow tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro minced
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can black-eyed peas drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can corn drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt + more to taste
Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl.
Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
Cover and store in fridge until ready to serve.
Serve with chips!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 396mg | Potassium: 445mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 580IU | Vitamin C: 28.2mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2.4mg