Vegan Zucchini Bread Recipe
Tons of zucchini on your hands? Vegan Zucchini Bread tooooo the rescue! It's tender, it's moist, and it's loaded with cozy cinnamon, sweet brown sugar, coconut oil, and of course, plenty of zucchini!
Servings: 12 slices (1 loaf)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour (whole wheat pastry flour should be fine too)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cups brown sugar packed
- 1 cup grated zucchini loosely packed
Whisk together milk - brown sugar.
Stir in chia egg and grated zucchini.
Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently stir, using a spatula, until *just* combined.
Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until loaf has cooked all the way through.
Cool and enjoy!
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 203mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 5.3mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1.1mg