Easy Moroccan Chicken Recipe
This Easy Moroccan Chicken is a one pot wonder full of tender chicken, sweet carrots, crunchy broccoli, salty olives, and chewy raisins! The perfect dinner for two!
Servings: 2 people
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts* cubed
- 2 large carrots thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 head broccoli cut into small florets
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth or water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons sliced green olives
Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and saute until cooked, about 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper as it's cooking.
Add in the carrots and onion and cook for 5 minutes.
Add in the broccoli and saute for another 3-4 minutes.
Add in the garam masala and broth, and continue cooking until the vegetables are cooked to your liking.
Stir in the raisins and olives.
Taste and season with more salt and pepper, if necessary.
Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 545mg | Potassium: 1702mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 13075IU | Vitamin C: 146.1mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 2.4mg