One Pot Spring Pasta Recipe
This One Pot Spring Pasta comes together in less than 30 minutes and is loaded with asparagus, sweet peas, and just a touch of goat cheese. The perfect, easy, vegetarian dinner!
Servings: 6 people
One Pot Spring Pasta
- 1 (16 oz) box whole grain large shells be sure to use LARGE shells, not medium/small, or you'll need to adjust your cook time
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup white wine can sub for more veggie broth if necessary
- 1 (4 oz) log garlic herb goat cheese can sub for garlic herb cream cheese
- 1 pound asparagus ends trimmed and cut into 6 pieces
- 1 (8.5 oz) can sweet peas drained
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- lemon juice
- toasted pine nuts
- chopped cilantro
Place everything, minus parmesan and optional toppings, into a large stockpot.
Bring to a simmer over medium high heat, stirring regularly to prevent sticking.
Once simmering, simmer for about 12 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked to your liking. Again, stirring regularly to prevent sticking.
Remove from heat and stir in parmesan.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve immediately with optional toppings!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 769mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1445IU | Vitamin C: 20.3mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 3.6mg