Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
You're only 7 ingredients and 5 minutes away from the BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe! Dangerously easy to make AND to eat. ;)
Servings: 12 people
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- chocolate chip cookies
- vanilla wafers
In the bowl of your stand mixer (or use a large bowl with a hand mixer), place butter, cream cheese, sugar, pudding mix, vanilla, and salt.
Beat until well combined and fluffy.
Using a spatula, stir in chocolate chips.
Serve immediately or cover and chill in fridge until ready to use!
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 214mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1.4mg