Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe
This Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe is perfect for meal prep: quick, easy to make, healthy, gluten-free, and loaded with crockpot chicken, beans, corn, a tangy dressing, and more!
Servings: 4 bowls
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For 1 serving
- 1/3 cup cooked brown rice *
- 1/3 cup packed shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup Crockpot Mexican Chicken
- 1/3 cup canned corn drained**
- 1/3 cup canned black beans drained and rinsed**
- 1/3 cup Pico de Gallo
For 4 servings
- 1 1/3 cups cooked brown rice *
- 1 1/3 cups packed shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 1/3 cups Crockpot Mexican Chicken
- 1 (15 oz ) can corn drained**
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans drained and rinsed**
- 1 1/3 cups Pico de Gallo
Place all ingredients into mason jar.
Seal the jar and shake until well combined.
Store in fridge until ready to use!
*I used instant brown rice and cooked it according to package directions! **As always, be sure to check labels if you have a gluten intolerance.
This nutritional information listed is very general.
Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 1197mg | Potassium: 766mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1780IU | Vitamin C: 14.7mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 3.3mg