Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe
This Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe is perfect for meal prep: quick, easy to make, healthy, gluten-free, and loaded with crockpot chicken, beans, corn, a tangy dressing, and more!
Servings: 4 bowls
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For 1 serving
- 1/3 cup cooked brown rice *
- 1/3 cup packed shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup Crockpot Mexican Chicken
- 1/3 cup canned corn drained**
- 1/3 cup canned black beans drained and rinsed**
- 1/3 cup Pico de Gallo
For 4 servings
- 1 1/3 cups cooked brown rice *
- 1 1/3 cups packed shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 1/3 cups Crockpot Mexican Chicken
- 1 (15 oz ) can corn drained**
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans drained and rinsed**
- 1 1/3 cups Pico de Gallo
Place all ingredients into mason jar.
Seal the jar and shake until well combined.
Store in fridge until ready to use!
Chicken Burrito Bowl
Place ingredients (minus dressing) into individual tupperware containers (see photos for how I arranged the bowls).
Seal and store in fridge for up to 4 days! Serve with dressing and enjoy!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
*I used instant brown rice and cooked it according to package directions! **As always, be sure to check labels if you have a gluten intolerance.
This nutritional information listed is very general.
Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 1197mg | Potassium: 766mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1780IU | Vitamin C: 14.7mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 3.3mg