Roasted Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
Slightly crispy exterior with perfectly fluffy centers, and smothered in butter and spices, these Roasted Breakfast Potatoes are quick, EASY, and completely addicting.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pound potatoes diced or quartered depending on size (I used sweet potatoes and tri colored petit potatoes)
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 small yellow onion diced
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted, use vegan butter if vegan
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat.
Place potatoes onto baking sheet and toss with melted butter and spices.
Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Serve and enjoy!
I topped these with crumbled feta and cilantro!
Feel free to double or triple the recipe to feed a crowd!
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 597mg | Potassium: 558mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 695IU | Vitamin C: 44.9mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 3.8mg