No Bake Protein Brownie Bites Recipe
These No Bake Protein Brownie Bites are the perfect, bite sized healthy treat! Made in 5 minutes and full of oats, protein powder, almond butter, maple syrup, and a splash of almond milk. Vegan. Gluten Free.
Servings: 13 bites
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats be sure to use gluten free to keep this gluten free
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Protein Powder Nutritional Booster
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup all natural runny almond butter no sugar added
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
Combine everything (minus chocolate chips) into your food processor and process until well combined and a ball starts to form.
Add in chocolate chips and pulse until combined.
Use a cookie scoop to scoop 13 even bites and then roll each into a ball.
Optional - roll in more protein powder.
Store in fridge in an airtight container, but I like to eat these at room temperature.
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 1"bite" | Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 0.5mg