Crockpot Vegetarian Chili Recipe
This Crockpot Vegetarian Chili is vegan, gluten free, SO healthy, and loaded with veggies, spices, and THREE kinds of beans!
Servings: 8 people
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 sweet potato peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon salt plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (4 oz) cans diced green chiles
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans rinsed and drained
Grease crockpot with cooking spray.
Place all ingredients into crockpot and stir to combined.
Cook on HIGH 4 hours or LOW 8 hours, or until vegetables are tender.
Taste and re-season, if necessary.
Serve with all your favorite chili toppings!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 769mg | Potassium: 1007mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 5094IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 7mg