Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
This Edible Cookie Dough Recipe is eggless and safe to eat raw! There's no flour, we use homemade oat flour instead, & is free of eggs! Edible cookie dough for the win!
Servings: 12 people
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened to room temperature (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup homemade oat flour directions below (you'll need about 2 cups old fashioned oats)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cups chocolate chips
Cream together softened butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and milk until fluffy, about 60 seconds.
Beat in oat flour and salt.
Once combined, stir in chocolate chips.
Serve immediately or store in the fridge, covered, for later!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
*If you're gluten free, make sure your oats are, too!
I say there are 12 servings, because this makes about 12 "cookies".
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 0.8mg