Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry Recipe
This Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry is packed with vegetables and loaded with all your favorite Thai flavors: red curry paste, coconut milk, peanut butter, and more! Healthy. Vegan. Gluten Free.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 (14 oz) can lite coconut milk
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or gluten free alternative
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup peanut butter use the all natural, no sugar added variety
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas drained
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen cauliflower
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- sliced green onions
- Cauliflower "rice" or rice of choice
Grease crockpot with cooking spray.
In crockpot, whisk together coconut milk through salt.
Stir in chickpeas, peas, cauliflower, carrots, red bell pepper, and onion.
Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours or HIGH 4 hours.
Taste and re-season if necessary.
Serve over rice of choice and garnish with cilantro, peanuts, and green onions.
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 920mg | Potassium: 646mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 5750IU | Vitamin C: 64.4mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 3.4mg