Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet Recipe
This Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet is quick, easy, healthy, low carb, and absolutely delicious! Loaded with ground turkey or chicken, vegetables, and frozen cauliflower rice!
Servings: 4 people
Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet
- 1 (16 oz) package extra lean ground turkey or chicken
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 2 (1 oz) packets taco seasoning
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes drained
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles drained
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- salt to taste
- shredded cheese
- non fat plain greek yogurt
- Pico de Gallo
- Tortilla Chips
Heat a large non stick skillet over medium - medium high heat.
Spray with cooking spray and add in ground meat, onion, bell peppers, and taco seasoning.
Cook, breaking up the meat as you go, until the meat is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Once cooked, stir in tomatoes, green chiles, rice, and broth.
Simmer about 5-10 minutes, or until heated through.
Taste and season with salt, to taste and serve with your choice of optional additions!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 1369mg | Potassium: 849mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 2090IU | Vitamin C: 94mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 4.1mg