Easy Mexican Quinoa Salad
This Easy Mexican Quinoa Salad is gluten free and can easily be made vegan. Loaded with quinoa, beans, corn, fresh summer veggies, herbs, feta, and the best chili lime vinaigrette. The perfect meal prep healthy lunch or side dish for summer bbqs!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 12 people
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa cooked according to package directions, but replace water with vegetable broth - cool slightly
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can sweet corn drained
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro minced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta omit if vegan or dairy free
- 1 batch chili lime vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt more or less to taste (I added 1 teaspoon)
Place cooled quinoa, black beans, corn, onion, peppers, cilantro, feta, chili lime vinaigrette, and lime juice into a large bowl.
Toss to combine. Taste and re-season with salt.
Cover and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Taste and re-season again, if necessary.
Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 210mg | Potassium: 375mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 527IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 2mg