Greek Orzo Salad
This easy Greek orzo salad recipe is SO delicious! This super quick and easy make ahead recipe is loaded with orzo pasta, a tangy homemade greek salad dressing, crumbly feta, fresh, crunchy, summer veggies, and more!
Servings: 16 people
- 1 cup orzo cooked according to package directions and cooled slightly
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta omit if vegan or dairy free
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas drained
- 1 batch greek salad dressing makes about 1 cup
- 1 lemon juiced (about 2-3 tablespoon+ more to taste, if desired
- salt to taste (I did 1/2 - 1 teaspoon)
Place orzo, red onion, peppers, cucumber, olives, feta, chickpeas, and greek salad dressing into a large bowl.
Toss to combine.
Taste and season with lemon juice and salt, as needed.
Serve immediately or store, covered, in the fridge for up to a week!
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 201mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 1mg