Easy Italian Pasta Salad
This easy Italian pasta salad recipe is sure to be a summer favorite! This super quick and easy make ahead recipe is loaded with perfectly cooked noodles, a tangy homemade italian dressing, creamy mozzarella, salty salami, and more!
Servings: 16 people
- 1 (16 oz) package rotini pasta cooked al dente according to package directions and cooled slightly
- 1 (6 oz) can sliced black olives drained
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 (8 oz) pint cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 1 (8 oz) package small fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 pound salami diced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1-2 batches homemade Italian dressing makes about 1 cup, I used one and then added the below ingredients
- 2 - 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar optional after tasting
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning optional after tasting
- 1 teaspoon salt more or less to taste after tasting (I did 1 1/2 teaspoons)
Place cooked and cooled pasta, olives, peppers, tomatoes, onion, mozzarella, salami, and parmesan into a large bowl.
Toss with ONE batch of the homemade Italian dressing.
If serving immediately, taste and re-season if necessary.
If serving later, cover and store in the fridge until chilled.
Uncover, stir, then taste and re-season with more: Italian dressing, vinegar, Italian seasoning, and/or salt, if necessary!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 1215mg | Potassium: 267mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 490IU | Vitamin C: 19.1mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 1.2mg