Lemon Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
In season asparagus gets roasted to perfection with a touch of oil, spices: garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper - then drizzled in freshly squeezed lemon juice and sharp parmesan cheese.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pound thin asparagus woody ends snapped off
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes omit if you don’t like spice
- 1 teaspoon salt more or less to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoon grated parmesan
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
Place asparagus onto prepared sheet.
Drizzle oil evenly over asparagus.
Sprinkle on garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
Use your hands to toss to combine.
Spread asparagus out in an even layer. If time, let marinate 15-30 minutes at room temperature for maximum flavor.
Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or util asparagus is cooked to your liking.
Drizzle cooked asparagus with lemon juice and sprinkle with parmesan.
Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 502mg | Potassium: 229mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 895IU | Vitamin C: 9.2mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 2.4mg