Easy Egg Salad
This Easy Egg Salad Recipe is great for a quick and easy, healthy, gluten free, vegetarian, low carb, meal prep lunch! Hard boiled eggs with celery, red onion, light mayo, non fat plain greek yogurt, dijon, and spices!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 2 - 4 tablespoons light olive oil based mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons non fat plain greek yogurt plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 large hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
Toasted bread, crackers, lettuce, etc. for serving!
In a large bowl, whisk together mayo, greek yogurt, dijon, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
Add in hard boiled eggs, celery, and red onion.
Stir to combine.
Taste and re-season, if desired.
Serve and enjoy!
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Nutritional information is for 1/4th of the filling and does not including bread, crackers, etc. for serving
- I'd say this recipe makes enough for 4 sandwiches!
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 281mg | Sodium: 458mg | Potassium: 121mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 480IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 0.9mg